[Can I drink honey water after eating crayfish]_ crawfish _ same food
Honey is a very common thing in people’s daily life, and it has a good effect on people’s health.
I believe that many people who have a certain understanding of honey know that eating honey is very taboo.
Honey cannot be used with many things, such as some vegetables or seafood.
Then some people will have such a question when typing. Is it possible to drink honey water to relieve tiredness after eating crayfish?
What’s the problem with drinking honey water after eating crayfish?
1. Can I drink honey water after eating crayfish? Generally, crayfish and honey can be eaten together. However, you should eat it in moderation and not overdose to avoid causing physical discomfort.
2. Crawfish cannot eat foods with vitamin C. Crayfish meat contains high concentrations of pentavalent compounds, which is not harmful to the human body. However, if a large amount of vitamin C is ingested at the same time, pentavalent arsenic will be oxidized to trivalent.Arsenic, also known as arsenic trioxide, commonly known as arsenic, can cause acute strontium poisoning.
Therefore, it should not be too much food with high vitamin C content within two hours after eating crayfish.
Foods with an increased alkaline acid content Crayfish shrimp meats contain higher protein, calcium, phosphorus and other nutrients. If eaten with foods with high acid content, the calcium and substitute acids react to produce digestible food.The calcium deposits not only reduce the nutritional content of shrimp meat, but also the calcium in them usually combines with residual acids to form a non-digestible substance, which causes vomiting, dizziness, nausea, and abdominal pain.
And a large amount of protein will react with the meat to form a complex that is difficult to dissolve, a small amount does not affect health, and a large amount can form stomach stones.
We all know that high-protein foods. Crayfish are high-protein foods and contain a lot of high-quality protein. If you eat a lot of high-protein foods at the same time, it is easy to increase insulin and liver and kidney load, especially poor digestive function and poor liver and kidney function.People ca n’t eat like this. Those with mild bloating, diarrhea, and other indigestion can cause severe liver and kidney failure.
Oxalic foods Crayfish are rich in calcium and react with oxalic acid during dialysis to produce hardly absorbed calcium oxalate, which reduces the yin and yang family value of food, and calcium oxalate is the main component of kidney stones and prostate stones, causing urineRisk of road stones.
Hot food Crayfish itself is a warm food, which will increase the heat of nitrate after eating. If you eat a lot of other hot foods at the same time, it will seriously aggravate the heat in the body and cause symptoms of fire.
3. 7 things to note about eating crayfish 1. The flesh is soft and inelastic. It is most likely that dead shrimp will be most afraid of encountering dead shrimp when buying crayfish, because the crayfish rots quickly after death and will decompose to produce histamine and other toxic substances., Breed harmful bacteria, easily lead to gastrointestinal infectious diseases such as diarrhea after eating, endangering health.
After the fried processed crayfish comes up, if there is a strong fishy smell, the shrimp body develops straight, the flesh is soft and inelastic, the color becomes dark, and the shell has molten sticky substances, then it is most likely dead shrimpmaded.
2, good shrimp carapace is very complete when eaten with ginger and vinegar. The criteria for selecting shrimp are intact, the carapace does not fall off, the shell is clear and sharp, the muscles are dense, the tail section is strong, and the body surface is clean and dry. It is better to deteriorate.Discoloration, cold red on the surface, string of blood, loose internodes, or abnormal odors are not suitable for consumption.
When eating, the shrimp wo n’t be washed clean. Ginger and vinegar must be added when tasting. It can both relieve the fishy smell and freshness, and also can dispel heat and cold, help digestion, and eliminate sterilization.
3, the longer the death time of shrimp, the more toxins accumulated, the shrimp are rich in histamine, which is the main ingredient to make it delicious.
But once the shrimp die, histidine is broken down by bacteria into histamine that is harmful to the human body.
In addition, shrimp’s intestines and stomach often contain pathogenic bacteria and toxic substances, and the body is easy to spoil and deteriorate after death.
Especially the prolongation of shrimp death time, the more toxins accumulated in the shrimp body, the poisoning phenomenon will occur after eating.
In addition, shrimp have cysticerci and vibrio parahaemolyticus in the shrimp body. If you eat undercooked shrimp, you will be susceptible to pulmonary fluke disease and inhalation.
Fresh shrimp should not be stored after cooking, and must be reheated for the second consumption.
4. Fresh water is available for 24 hours before cooking at home. Experts say that when cooking crayfish at home, citizens must cook it thoroughly at high temperature. You can determine whether it is cooked by observing whether the color of the shrimp across the surface is consistent.
It is recommended that before cooking, water must be added for about 24 hours to allow the shrimp to spit out metabolites.
In addition, you must use a brush to clean the dirt on your body. At the same time, you must hide the gut that removes sediment and bacteria. You must also remove it thoroughly, and then wash it thoroughly with water for 2-3 times.
5. Do not eat shrimp heads that accumulate toxin pathogenic bacteria. “Do not eat the shrimp head part of crayfish.
“The head of the crayfish is where the most toxins are absorbed and processed, and it is also the part most likely to accumulate pathogens and parasites.
In addition, you should also exercise moderation when eating shrimp. Do not consume too much at one time, because shrimp is a high-protein food. Some people with allergies can convert crayfish to produce allergic symptoms, such as red spots on the body, rash, etc. It is best not to eat smalllobster.
Crayfish is an aquatic product with high purine content, and should not be consumed by gout patients.
6. It is not advisable to take vitamin C tablets after eating shrimp. Researchers at the University of Chicago have found through experiments that shrimp and other shellfish contain a higher concentration of “pentavalent compounds”.
The substance itself has no toxic effect on the human body, but after taking vitamin C tablets, the original non-toxic impurities are converted into toxic arsenic trioxide, that is, arsenic, which can endanger human life.
7. People with allergies should note that shrimp is not edible for patients with certain allergic diseases, such as bronchospasm, recurrent allergic dermatitis, allergic diarrhea, and so on. About 20% of patients suffer from shrimp provokes.
Therefore, it is clear that those who are allergic to shrimp should not eat during the remission and onset periods.