[Encyclopedia of Kailan dishes]_How to make_Production method
With the continuous improvement of the quality of life, now that the transportation is also developed, many flowers, fruits and vegetables that have not been seen before may appear at their doorsteps.
After seeing unfamiliar vegetables in the vegetable market, people have to give up the desire to buy because they don’t know how to do it. There is no way to taste a different taste.
The following is a complete list of kale methods, both delicious and nutritious, everyone can try to make it.
Purple kale is also called kale.
It has a sweet taste like mustard, so it is called kale.
The more common varieties are white and yellow flowers.
Crispy and tender, rich in vitamins.
The nutritional value and practice of kale will be introduced initially.
First, scallion kale 1, wash the kale, and scrape off the epidermis with a knife.
Shred the fresh ginger and shred the shallots.
2. Put the washed kale, sweet pepper shreds, and bean sprouts in boiling water and cook them. Remove them for use.
3. Heat the peanut oil in the wok, add the spring onion and ginger, and scoop out the aroma slightly.
Add sugar, soy sauce, Maggi soy sauce, pepper oil, mix well and stir, and scent.
4, the processed soy sauce soup topped on the bottom of the plate, and then put the kale neatly on the plate.
2. Stir-fried bacon 1 with kale. Slice the kale leaves and slice them into bacon rolls with toothpicks.
2. Kale comes out of the water and is ready for use.
3, bacon is fried and cooked and served up.
4. Add salt to the pan, stir-fry the kale, pour it into bacon and stir-fry, sauté the juice (raw flour + water), then you can.
Third, stir-fry kale 1, and wash the kale. If the kale is thick, use a knife to cut a cross knife on the thicker stem.
2, put a moderate amount of oil in the pot, high heat, 40% hot, add crushed ginger, stir-fry.
3, add an appropriate amount of salt, at this time the oil temperature has come up, add kale, immediately cover the pot.
4. Pour in liquor and continue to cover the shell.
5. When the water has evaporated, and you can’t hear the crackling noise, open the lid and flip it to make all the dishes evenly heated.
6. Add white sugar and chicken essence to season. After the kale is soft and cooked, bring it to a pan and serve.
4. Stir-fried kale 1 in oyster sauce. Wash the kale and cut into sections. After scalding, remove the cold water to keep it bright and keep it cool.
2. Put all the seasonings in the pot and boil it. When it is thick, put out the fire and extinguish it.
3. Stir-fried kale and drizzle with oyster sauce.
5. Stir-fried kale 1 with ginger juice, remove old leaves from kale, wash them, and slice them obliquely.
2. Peel the ginger, shave it into ginger, peel the garlic, and cut into small pieces.
3, put oil in a hot pot, add garlic and sauté when 50% hot, add sugar, stir-fry the kale fire until it is broken, put a little raw soy sauce, a little bit of flower carving wine, stir fry evenly, add salt to season.
4. Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the ginger juice. The hot oil will bring out the aroma of ginger juice. Pour the ginger oil on the kale.